Take T YusukeAnnandale, New South Wales, Australia
What You See, What You Believe
Flameworked blown engraved glass and UV lighting
35 H x 43 W x 25 D cm
How do you truly believe what you see and what you eat?
We are never sure what our food contains.
We never really know what we put into our mouths.
We never know how chemical compounds can affect our bodies.
I hope, our spirits are not consumed‚Ä¶
Photographer: Vlad Da Cunha
All entries as Finalist
North Manly, New South Wales, Australia
1983 Osaka, , Japan
- 2009, Master of Studio Art (Glass), Sydney College of the Arts, The University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Last Solo Exhibition
- 2012, Unity, Sabbia Gallery, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Last Group Exhibition
- 2013, SOFA Chicago, Kirra Galleries, Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Private Collection of OHK TV Station, Kurashiki, Okayama, Japan
- 2014, JFNY Grant for Arts & Culture, Japan Foundation NewYork, NewYork, New York, United States
- 2011, Sabbia Gallery Exhibition Award, Ausglass Conference - Peripheral Vision, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- 2011, Vicki Torr Online Gallery Prize, Ausglass Conference - Peripheral Vision, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- 2011, Finalist, Ranamok Glass Prize, Australia
- 2010, Finalist, Ranamok Glass Prize, Australia